- 203110 - Quality Control Laboratory Technician I
- Up to $19.50 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Control Laboratory Technician I for a contract opportunity in Middletown, VA.
Perform laboratory testing and release/rejection of raw materials, intermediates and finished products applying clinical chemistry, immunoassay, analytical and microbiological methods, and automated systems for testing at the Middletown site. Assure technical correctness of all testing/value assignment functions to ensure products align with established internal and external requirements required to maintain consistent product performance and quality in the field.
• Performs laboratory analysis on products for the purpose of Releasing product, Assessing stability. Effecting raw material release, Supporting other technical service groups
• Prepares specimens for testing and tests and releases product in accordance with written test procedures.
• Schedules testing to meet department and plant commitments.
• Maintains instrumentation/equipment in alignment with manufacturer’s labeling and in-house audit and calibration procedures.
• Leverage GMP in Maintaining records and logs.
• Maintains working laboratory inventory.
• Other laboratory functions required to support business needs.
• 1 year of laboratory experience
• Experience in Analytical Chemistry, Immunoassay, Hematology, Coagulation, Microbiology or Clinical Chemistry.
• Prioritize work ensuring scheduled commitments are achieved.
• Ability to troubleshoot problems with limited assistance.
• Develop good working relationships with all departments and occasional contact with outside sources
• Knowledge of GMP and ISO requirements
• Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required
• Demonstrate the (The Four I’s) – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement
• Must be flexible and able to work overtime
Associates degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology, or related field
WORK HOURS: Full-Time
This position requires weekend coverage, whether it's Sat.- Wed or Thur- Monday.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.