- 203111 - Product Security Engineering 3
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Product Security Engineering 3 for a contract opportunity in El Segundo, CA.
*This position is 100% on-site.
In this position, you'll contribute to a team responsible for the hardening, deployment, setup, and readiness of network for Special Test Equipment in factory and launch environments. The ideal candidate will lead with courage and passion with a focus to deliver results with excellence while living the client enduring values: Be adaptable, build positive relationships, build a successful team, and be a strong communicator. Strategic decision making skills, analytical skills, process knowledge, along with the ability to influence others is highly desired.
• Develops, implements, and sustains product security and resiliency throughout the requirements, design, build, test, production, operations, and support lifecycle
• Develops and enhances system requirements and architectures for product security to meet all applicable certification and customer requirements
• Configures and ensures security of facilities, equipment, tools, data, networks, and resources used for product: design, development, build, test, storage, delivery, operations, and support
• Defines and identifies product security requirements for suppliers of components and subsystems for integration into client Special Test Equipment
• Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
• Ability to scan for vulnerabilities, implement mitigations, install, administer, and troubleshoot the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 10, Linux Distributions and Oracle Solaris (UNIX)
• 8570 Level II Certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CySA+, etc.) – Preferred
• 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience with the following:
• NFS and CIFS network data, SAMBA
• NIS, DNS, NTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SFTP, VPN’s
• Active Directory, LDAP, Firewalls
• RAID storage
• Backup methodologies, disaster recovery
• HTTP/HTTPS (Apache and IIS)
• High level DBA skills (install, start stop, etc): SQL Server and MySQL
• Ethernet and GPIB communications
Programming experience with the following:
• UNIX/Linux shell scripts (C, Bourne, BASH)
• Python script language
Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
FULL TIME/THIRD SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.