- 203138 - Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- Up to $21.00 DOE
- 3 Months
- This will be an Aerokek req only and the pay will be the $21hrs. thanks you for confirming. ~
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Electro-Mechanical Assembler for a contract opportunity in Hillsboro, OR.
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler performs assembly, wiring, alignments and final configuration of components in an assembly. This role collaborates with colleagues towards common production goals via documented manufacturing procedures. This position also participates in continuous process improvement activities and maintains the highest standards for workplace safety and quality.
• Conduct assembly work applying prescribed methods using a variety of hand tools, fixtures and test equipment.
• Collect test data, use databases and other office programs to document the manufacturing process
• Participate in resolving production challenges and making process decisions
• Assist in selection and/or set-up of specialized equipment
• Perform a wide variety of troubleshooting to identify and resolve issues
• Perform equipment set-up, calibration and preventative maintenance
• Follow audit and safety guidelines
• Train current and new employees
• 1 year of manufacturing or mechanical assembly experience preferred
• Background in precision mechanical assembly and low volume, complex manufacturing processes preferred
• Experience in lean manufacturing, 6S and continuous improvement a plus
• Previous assembly experience in a Clean Room environment is a plus
• Experience with Windows-based and MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access)
• Demonstrated ability in Optimally working in a Team of 8-10 colleagues
• Comfortable to work in a cleanroom environment using appropriate PPE
• Ability to analyze and tackle problems independently as well as collaboratively
• Ability to support projects, perform training and work productively as part of cohesive teams
• Self-motivated, self-starter with strong organizational skills
• Ability to lift up to 35lbs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, successful in partnering with colleagues of differing cultural, language and educational backgrounds
• High school diploma or equivalent required
WORK HOURS: Full-Time;
Shift hours: Day shift / flex schedule – typically anywhere from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 start times 8-hr. shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.