- 203183 - QC Technician II
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a QC Technician II for a contract opportunity in Bedford, MA.
• Following written procedures, inspect raw materials and finished goods, provide line clearances to the manufacturing group, and perform laboratory testing
• Align with in-house processes and procedures while maintaining compliance to ISO 13485 standards.
• Quickly identify issues that must be brought up to management
• Maintain laboratory environment cleanliness and usability
• Able to work safely with chemical, biological and other hazardous material
• Read, understand and follow written procedures exactly
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Previous experience using laboratory instrumentation (UV-Vis, FTIR, pipets, balance, etc.) is helpful
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Flexibility to adapt to a multifaceted environment and adjust activities to meet the needs of the business while maintaining a focus on Quality.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with good attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Quality standard (e.g., ISO 13485, FDA, ICH) guidelines is desirable
• Familiarity with SAP, Agile, E1, LIMS or other electronic data/document management systems is a plus.
• HS Diploma, or equivalent required
• 3 years of related Quality Control experience preferred
• Associate’s or equivalent degree from accredited college/university in relevant scientific field a plus
WORK HOURS: Full-Time; 6AM-6PM (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) - 12 hour day = 36 hours/week
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.