- 203205 - Engineer Systems 3
- $51.53 to $64.41 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Systems 3 for a contract opportunity in Roy, UT.
Physical Security Video Assessment Systems Lead Engineer
Lead engineer on team developing video assessment systems for high value assets. Includes requirements development, model based system engineering products, product selection, interface definition, product development, integration into larger system, product and system testing, design baseline/deployment/sustainment documentation generation (drawings, specifications, installation instructions, maintenance instructions).
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
BS Degree - Engineering or STEM discipline with at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience as engineering lead working on product teams
- Demonstrated design and systems engineering experience
- Experience developing and designing a multi device communication network
- Knowledge of various data transmission formats (eg. Serial, TCP/IP, Fiber etc)
- Experience with image processing and automated image analysis
- Model Based Systems Engineering process and tool experience (DOORS and Cameo preferred)
- Modelling and analysis experience (Matlab preferred)
- Drawing generation experience (NX preferred)
- Agile development process and tool familiarity (Jira and Confluence preferred)
- AFI 31-101 and DoDM 5210.41M familiarity
- Experience with high value security systems and processes
- Experience working DoD acquisition projects
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.