- 203208 - Engineer Systems Architect 3
- $55.78 to $69.73 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Systems Architect 3 for a contract opportunity in Roy, UT.
Systems Engineer: Requirements, Architecture, Interfaces, Modeling/ Analysis, Verification Support
The GBSD Aerospace Vehicle Equipment (AVE) Systems Engineering team is looking for a Systems Engineer to join the AVE (Missile) Architecture and Interfaces team. The individual would get the opportunity to work with both the Program and lower-level Element Teams to develop and mature the AVE architecture content. The person would also help develop and incorporate the appropriate requirements for the system and make sure that that they are properly represented in the model. This candidate will get the opportunity to work with teammates across a wide variety of disciplines and get intimately familiar with all aspects of the Missile.
Responsibilities may include:
- Develop missile flight systems architecture using Cameo Enterprise Architecture (behavioral, structural, analytical)
- Collaborate with program IPT counterparts to develop supporting systems engineering and design artifacts
- Contribute to system requirements development and analysis
- Present at milestone internal and customer CDR reviews
- Represent AVE at the program-level model governance working group
- Communicate and train other systems engineering teams on modeling procedures
- Audit AVE Architecture model for compliance with model procedures
- Take content through the configuration management
- Develop unifying model techniques, procedures, and processes (for model development, tool integration, and team integration)
- STEM Degree
- 5+ years related engineering/technical experience
- Level 3 BQ: 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 1 Years with PhD
- 2+ years CAMEO (or similar architecture) experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable spending substantial portion of time using software tools
- Experience modeling with Cameo Enterprise Architecture or MagicDraw (No Magic, Inc.) or other architecture modeling tools
- Systems engineering experience
- Experience with DoDAF and UPDM or UAF Profiles
- Experience using DOORS (IBM Rational)
- Experience with complex system development on large programs
- Experience with flight hardware
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.