- 203213 - Engineer Systems 2
- Colorado Springs
- $50.38 to $62.97 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Systems 2 for a contract opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO.
Systems Engineer - Requirements Focus
• Derive, Allocate, Update and Maintain requirements and specifications
• Develop Weapon System Architecture Model and Requirements Verification Architecture Model.
• Develop and manage interfaces.
• Perform requirements analysis, develop source data for requirements
• Support all phases of the systems lifecycle including concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
• Maintain design documentation and follow configuration management requirements
Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) discipline from an ABET accredited university with at least 3 years of experience.
Experience with basic systems engineering toolset and languages (e.g. DOORS, Rhapsody, Cameo, UML, SysML); experience in
• Requirements Management: MBSE, Functional Block Diagrams, Specification Trees
• Design: Systems Design, Systems Architecture, Systems Integration, N2 Analysis, Trade Studies
• Experience in Requirement management and requirement decomposition
• Experience working in an Agile team or even leading a Scrum team
• Cameo model development
• experience performing in a Systems Engineering or related technical discipline;
• Understanding of systems engineering principles and processes, requirements management, design and analysis.
• Demonstrated communication skills and flexibility; Proficiency in MS Office
• Experience using tools to model large systems with multiple developers.
• Experience in the military aerospace development environment is preferred.
• Experience with weapon systems
• Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
• Experience with Agile Development
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.