- 203216 - Engineer Systems 3
- $51.53 to $64.41 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Systems 3 for a contract opportunity in Roy, UT.
ICC Design Integration Engineer
The Design Integration Engineer provides engineering support to the Design Integration Lead. This role focuses on technical integration of complex integrated systems into a command center.
- Complete understanding and wide application of Change integration and management principle, theories, and concepts in the field. General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Displays Technical and program review board leadership. Provides technical solutions to a wide range of complex difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
- Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives. Supports Design Integration Lead and chief engineers in defect analysis and path forwards
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) from an accredited university with 5 years engineering experience OR Master’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) from an accredited university with 3 years of experience
• Formal training or basic knowledge and experience in Program/Program Management including Baseline Management, Program Change, Change Integration, Risk and Opportunity Management, and Risk Management Analysis.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
• Proficiency using DOORS requirements management database.
• Master’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an accredited university field or similar field with 3 years’ experience OR PhD with 0 years’ experience.
• 3+ years Program/Project management experience including Change Management, Risk and Opportunity Management, Change Proposal processes.
• Advanced use and/or application of technical principles, theories, and concepts.
Bachelor's Degree is required.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.