- 203303 - Lead Test Technician
- $30 to $35.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Lead Electronics Test Technician for a contract opportunity in Hillsboro, OR.
Lead Electronics Test Technicians reinforce our Quality Culture through rigorous product testing to ensure that Customers across the world receive the highest quality best performing products possible! They perform assembly, integration and final testing of components and collaborate with colleagues to develop and refine methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process then partner with engineers to conduct experiments. This position also participates in continuous process improvement activities to maintain the highest standards for workplace safety and quality.
• Perform testing using prescribed methods/work instructions
• Collect test data for our database then analyze data to make process decisions
• Assist in selection and/or set-up of specialized equipment
• Conduct a wide variety of troubleshooting to identify problems
• Perform machine set-up, calibration and preventative maintenance
• Rebuild manufacturing equipment when needed to ensure operability
• Familiarity with test equipment preferred (Digital Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Chart Recorders)
• Experience in lean manufacturing, 6S and continuous improvement a plus
• Proficiency with Windows-based and MS Office programs a plus (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access)
• Previous High-Vacuum, Robotics and/or Mechatronics experience strongly preferred
• Previous Semiconductor Capital Equipment Experience Maintenance or Manufacturing experience is a plus
• Ability to read detailed drawings and perform basic troubleshooting of electronic and mechanical assemblies at the component and system level
• Ability to support projects, perform training and work productively as part of a cohesive team and individually
• Ability to work in a cleanroom environment using appropriate PPE
• Able to follow detailed work instructions then successfully complete assigned tasks
• Ability to analyze and solve problems independently as well as collaboratively
• Self-motivated, self-starter with strong organizational skills
• Ability to lift up to 35lbs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, successful in partnering with colleagues of differing cultural, language and educational backgrounds
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• A 2-year technical degree preferred with 5+ years of manufacturing experience, or a combination of education and experience that demonstrate the required skills.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.