- 203344 - IT Manager
- Up to $36.84 DOE
- 4 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking an IT manager for a contract opportunity in Clanton, AL.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Monitors IT hardware/software to comply as necessary for updates.
- Development and implementation of hardware and software for Clanton.
- Assists in developing strategic goals of organization’s network systems
- Leads and directs other departments in accomplishing system and software needs
- Establish department policies and procedures for IT department in Clanton.
Specific function related duties:
- Provides general support regarding information systems to all departments.
- Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches resolving software related problems.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Troubleshoots, analyzes and repairs computer systems and hardware.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and system groups.
- Maintains daily tape backups for servers within the Clanton facility
Portions of the job may not be standardized or completely described in the job
description and may require some independent action and thinking by the employee.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of at least 5 years experience.
- Knowledge of a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity is expected.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
First shift, full time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.