- 203386 - Design and Analysis Engineer 4
- MO - HYBRID
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Design and Analysis Engineer 4 for a contract/hybrid opportunity Berkeley, MO.
*This position is HYBRID with 2 days per week onsite.
Leads work with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements. Leads and coordinates work to analyze and translate requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications. Leads work to test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements. Oversees the team that monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements. Solves problems concerning and provides other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle. Researches technology advances for potential application to company business needs. Makes recommendations for technology investments.
• Leads the development and field support of electrical subsystems for the F-22 fighter
• Works closely with other engineering disciplines in an integrated team environment for sustainment of interface definitions and subsystem requirements
• Supports the maintenance and modification of power supply designs/drawings to provide documentation to downstream users
• Investigates and troubleshoots anomalies in fielded hardware and software
• Collaborates with other technical and non-technical disciplines to support program execution
• Assists Supplier Management and Provisioning with technical evaluations, sole source justifications, and stock listing of electrical components
• Responsible for preparing technical documents for presentations and customer reviews/proposals.
• Possess a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics)
• Experience in design and analysis of complex printed wiring assemblies
• Experience with reading and interpreting drawings, specifications, material processes, schematic and diagrams
• Experience in leadership either formally or informally leading teams in a cross-functional environment
• Experience working with aerospace vehicles and their components, including company and industry standards and practices
• Experience analyzing data and generating metrics reports
• Experience working with or supporting military aircraft
Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience.) In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
10% or less domestic travel.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information. HYB
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.