- 203494 - Senior Contracts Administrator
- CA-Central California
- San Leandro
- $50 to $59.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator for a contract opportunity in San Leandro, CA.
Negotiates and ensures compliance with the terms of contracts and/or subcontracts with government and commercial customers. Ensures contracts support overall business interests. Specialist contract administrator conducting proposal administration, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements and customer specifications. Capable of working without appreciable direction.
• Skills: Significant and varied experience with Federal contract and/or subcontract administration and proposal preparation. Has some knowledge of commercial contracting. Has in-depth knowledge of contract types, their application and use and can advise management and others as needed.
• Expert knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations contract terminology.
• Expertise in the use of MS Word and Excel.
• Costpoint experience is desirable.
• Physical Abilities: Use of hands, arms, and fingers to operate computer and telephone.
• Talk and hear to operate telephone and interact with other employees.
• Close vision and ability to shift focus to use computer
• Experience in Job Family: 10 Years
Accredited Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent experience may substitute for education
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.