- 203636 - Integrated Planning and Scheduling Analyst 4
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Seal Beach
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Integrated Planning and Scheduling Analyst 4 for a contract opportunity in El Segundo, CA, Tukwila, WA & Annapolis, MD.
As the Program Scheduler, you will participate all aspects of Integrated Planning & Scheduling (IP&S) activities and will execute the following roles to provide actionable, value-added products to their customers.
- Program Scheduling and Reporting
- Detailed Scheduling
REQUIRED TECHNICAL/SOFTWARE SKILLS:
1. Experience developing and maintaining integrated resource-loaded project schedules, including the use of project management tools and software such as Microsoft Project, Milestones, Primavera, Open Plan Professional, etc.
2. Program scheduling experience
3. Experience in Critical Path Methodology, analysis, and reporting
4. Earned Value Management (EVM) or similar experience
5. Project Management Experience
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited College. Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x183 or (800) 927-9318 x183
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.