- 203659 - Electrical Engineer
- Riviera Beach
- $50 to $65.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Engineer for a contract opportunity in Riviera Beach, FL.
This position is 100% onsite.
The position requires research, design, development, and testing of complex electrical designs including electrical analysis, hands-on testing and troubleshooting, and formal documentation of the electrical design. Many programs that will be worked on require broad electrical support, including issue resolution to distributed I/O architectures, RF systems, remote test station equipment, power distribution systems, and fiber optic interconnects. Work across disciplines during integration and test activities is required.
EE with 6+ years of design experience.
- Skilled with electrical troubleshooting and debugging on equipment from power systems to integrated circuits.
- Ability to be a team lead and have cost account management duties
- Skilled at designing and integrating electrical systems including motors, batteries, embedded electronics, computer networks, sensors, and more.
- Highly desired skills are AutoCAD, SPICE, and MATLAB,
- Other software skills that are of interest (and less necessary than the first three) include Zuken E3, EPDM.
- Leadership skills~
4/10 work schedule
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.