- 203671 - Sr Customer Care Regional Scheduler
- Remote Work
- Up to $22.00 DOE
- 3 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Sr. Customer Care Regional Scheduler for a remote contract opportunity.
The Sr. Customer Care Scheduling Coordinator will provide ongoing service call scheduling support to the IES LPD Field Service team to enable a positive customer experience with efficiency and professionalism. You will be closely connected to the business needs of our IES LPD Field service engineers to ensure we are meeting our customer expectations and contract entitlements.
In this role, you will be part of a scheduling team who acts as the primary customer touchpoint for field service scheduling. You will be part of a team of schedulers, but you will be assigned a specific geographic area and be an important part of each service team. You will think strategically and creatively to maximize our customer support while maintaining rigorous standards and consistency in execution.
• Schedule customer service calls to meet entitlements for our contract customers, including moving calls to new dates in record systems and contacting customers as needed.
• Attend daily and/or weekly service team meetings to understand regional schedules to help with customer scheduling.
• Ordering Parts as needed to ensure timely service completion (TBD)
• Contact customers and update them on scheduled date of service
• Review and Reschedule service calls to meet contracted entitlements for on-site service, Non-contracted entitlements to 5-day expectation for legacy warranty/contracts; or as contracts dictate.
• Support the adherence to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) by assisting leadership in fully utilizing Field Service Engineers’ availability and scheduling appropriately to meet business and contractual requirements
• Preventative Maintenance management – Working with local supervisors/managers to transfer PM calls to engineers in assigned area.
• Update system of record with call notes, dates in BAAN
• Work with Regional Service Managers and Supervisors to communicate scheduling conflicts and work to find solutions
• Adhere to the customer Satisfaction objectives by putting the customer first in all transactions.
• Effectively communicates and exchanges information among team members.
• Attend weekly staff meetings.
• Excellent computer skills required; efficiency in Word, Excel, SAP
• Ability to work in a team environment to ensure all customer requirements are met.
• Demonstrated the ability to multi-task efficiently with few errors.
• Excellent oral and written communication, and organizational skills.
• Must be able to organize and prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative, be a problem solver, follow through, and simultaneously manage multiple priorities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
• High School Diploma/GED is required
• 3+ years of customer service experience, with an emphasis in dispatching
WORK HOURS: Full-Time; 8am PST-5pm PST. RMT
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.