- 203675 - Distribution Technician
- Up to $17.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Distribution Technician for a contract opportunity in Allentown, PA.
· Prepare and account for all material movement documentation and update Oracle system accordingly.
· Place all incoming and outgoing materials including finished goods, raw materials and supplies in the appropriate staging and storage locations.
· Prepare materials for shipment involving all modes of transportation (LTL, TL, ocean, rail and airfrieght)
· Verify receipts to ensure damage free products are introduced into our systems and accurate records are maintained.
· Preserve the quality and integrity of materials while loading and unloading activities occur.
· Keep and maintain designated warehouses safe, clean and in a presentable manner at all times.
· Print and collate shipping documents by order.
· Respond to phones and communications with other departments.
· Other duties as assigned
· Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
· Demonstrates and promotes the values of Integrity Intensity, Innovation and Involvement,
· Comply with all safety regulations and conduct all activities in a safe, efficient manner.
· Cleans packaging rooms and machinery in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Principles (cGMPs).
· Performs manual or automated assembly, filling, packaging and labeling of pharmaceutical products.
· Ensures adherence to specifications and the highest quality standards.
· Accepts or rejects in-process clinical supplies and drug products according to acceptability standards determined by Good Manufacturing Principles, customer requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures.
· Works with other departments to perform necessary tasks.
· Performs tasks that may be verified by an independent individual, or may perform inspection/verifications of work performed by others.
· Uses stationary and/or hand-held machinery in multiple operations.
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Certification, including but not limited to filtering face masks, PAPR, N- 95 masks, half face masks and safety glasses is required for this position.
· Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Some weekday, weekend and holiday overtime may be required
· Must be able to work in both primary and secondary rooms.
Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
1st Shift - 06:45 AM to 2:45 PM or 07:00 to 3:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.