- 203755 - Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- West Hills
- $50 to $60.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst for a contract opportunity in West Hills, CA.
TDX analysts are agile investigators and strong communicators who handle the core finance responsibilities. As a member of this team, you know your basic accounting and finance principles. You'll help prepare, analyze, and interpret financial data sets and develop insightful reports to help drive senior leadership decisions. Every day is a new challenge, and you are continually looking for ways to help our team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible. A team player at heart, you collaborate with our global team, advocate best practices and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it's all hands-on deck. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support Transplant Diagnostics Division business objectives.
• Maintain existing forecasting models. Be a business partner to the business operations leaders to meet financial goals
• Analyze metrics, trends, performance analysis and bring insights to division leadership team
• Help lead, track and trend gross margin/profit on project analytics. Provide detailed explanations for expense variances to forecast
• You will work directly with senior team members to monitor the impact of program initiatives, cost saving projects and identify emerging trends in spending behavior
• Communicate findings and strategic recommendations through dashboard and structured analysis
• Develop spend and program analytical expertise to be a strategic thought partner to teams
• Help design, develop and utilize new dashboards to proactively manage key indicators including expense trends, revenue mix, margins, profitability, Cost of Goods Sold (COS)
• Be proactive and strong in problem solving, trouble shooting, root cause analysis
• Run ad hoc analyses to answer novel questions
• You have a strong attention to detail with an ability to work well with others
• Proven ability to thrive and contribute to a fun, fast-paced, high impact and dynamic environment
Working with management / supporting budget owners
Good communicator in business English
Some accounting experience with an ERP / Planning tool (Oracle, SAP, Hyperion, etc)
2+ years of experience in Finance of any industry might work (with the exception of banking / insurance might not be compatible)
Strong Microsoft Excel user
SQL a plus
Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Superior communication skills and the ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization
Can-do attitude and ability to positively implement change
Ability to work in a team environment
Strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Well organized with strong time management skills
Possess the ability to work independently to identify, analyze, and solve business problems while operating as part of a larger team
Comfortable with large, complex data and presenting findings to senior management
Knowledge of standard finance systems (e.g. Oracle, Hyperion, CMR, SAP)
Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting
3+ years of strong analytical experience in financial planning, business analysis
WORK HOURS: Full-Time; 800a-500p
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.