- 203784 - Administrative Assistant
- NJ-New Jersey
- $25 to $30.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Administrative Assistant for a contract opportunity in Princeton, NJ.
This role will be responsible to provide administrative support to Facilities and Engineering, helping to increase productivity and deliver strong collaboration across the various functions within BPS and CTx.
• Handle confidential information and documentation appropriately and effectively.
• Establish, update and maintain files, inventories, and records (paper, electronic, and other platforms as needed).
• Make decisions within an established set of guidelines.
• Track and help drive completion of key deliverables, following up on outstanding items.
• Generate and compose confidential, routine and non-routine documents.
• Act as information source on departmental and organizational policies and procedures.
• Support and participate in process improvement initiatives and other business initiatives.
• Collaborate with other department stakeholders to maintain smooth and consistent operation of the Facility.
• Consistently demonstrates a positive, ‘can do’ and service-oriented attitude.
• Strong oral and written communicator; detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy.
• Self-motivated, with initiative and the ability to take ownership of, and follow through with, specific tasks.
• Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment; honesty, integrity, and trust building behaviors in all dealings is essential and required.
• Resolves day-to-day administrative problems with limited supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly while working under tight/changing/challenging deadlines.
• Ability to manage own work schedule with close supervisory input on priorities.
• Must have excellent customer-service orientation, high degree of professionalism, diplomacy and ability to work with limited direction; strong team player.
• Skilled in developing collaborative internal and external relationships.
• Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Concur, Workday.
• CMMS experience is recommended (Maximo, SAP, Si7, etc.).
• Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and deliver an excellent work product.
• High school diploma, GED, secretarial/business school certificate.
• College degree, or equivalent experience, desired.
• Minimum of 5 years of administration experience, preferably in a Pharmaceutical environment.
WORK HOURS: Full-Time
Between 6-2 / 7-3 / 8-4. It is required they are there from 10am - 2pm.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.