- 203801 - Final Assembly Inspector 3
- Lake Charles
- Up to $38.99 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking four Final Assembly Inspector 3 for a contract opportunity in Lake Charles, LA.
Inspects mechanical final assembly installations and/or modifications of the E-6 aircraft such as fuselage, wings, flaps, landing gears, and tail assemblies. Inspects systems such as hydraulic, pneumatic, oil, heat, and brakes. Visually and physically inspects electrical installations.
Monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
2. A current Airframe and Powerplant licenses
3. Knowledge of various Aviation and/or Aerospace Industry practices.
4. A minimum of 4 years of practical experience with the application and use of technical data and blueprints.
5. A minimum of 4 year of experience analyzing situations to discover facts, knowledge, and interpretations to carry out prescribed actions(s).
6. A minimum of 4 year of experience with aircraft logbooks and airworthiness release of aircraft
7. Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
8. Ability to work flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends.
9. Ability to work 1st or 2nd shifts working weekends - Thursday through Sunday
1. Operational experience vs. manufacturing or production experience.
2. Experience with E-6 platform.
School must be accredited.
4/10 workweek. These positions will be for 1st and 2nd shifts working weekends - Thursday through Sunday
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.