- 203809 - Qa/Qc Inspector
- NY-New York
- $20 to $24.00 DOE
- 9 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Qa/Qc Inspector for a contract opportunity in Bohemia, NY.
The In-Process Inspector is responsible for verifying that customer and internal manufacturing design specifications are followed in the creation of clinical labels. Responsibilities include translations, label design and client service processes associated with the clinical label creation.
• Perform visual and software inspection of all label proofs and associated documents, translation, and regulatory documentation (Translation work orders, order reports, excel results, client text and protocols), and randomizations, link reports, sample configurations, finished goods and replacement label requests.
• Inspection processes performed include but are not limited to plate ready’s, text compare, replacements, and change notice to assure CGMP’s are met and performed according to customer specifications and regulatory requirements.
• Use camera inspection software program to detect potential label text and documentation errors.
• Correct documentation by noting and forwarding deficiencies to be corrected, tracking correction of deficiencies and verify corrections prior to approval.
• Identify, reject, and report non-compliance documentation.
• Release and approve inspected documents from inspections for customer final approval.
• Responsible for reviewing and update the daily schedules and workflow in the In Process Inspection (IPI) department and ensuring that all inspections are completed on time and in accordance with customer requirements.
• Communicate with the group leader, Project Managers and Project Support Associates during processing, and follow job completion.
• Maintain official documentation related to errors and trending for IPI, translations, Client Service and Label Design, reporting this information monthly to the Manager of Client Services - IPI.
• Assist with organizing, revising, and implementing SOP’s, WI’s, and Maser Forms.
• Ensure all relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), master forms and Customer protocols are being followed in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices and company SOPs and WIs. This includes ensuring all current procedures and processes are being followed within the department.
• Provide suggestions and improvements to the department regarding work-related processes and procedures.
• Advise management to needs associated with increased efficiencies and quality.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
EDUCATION: Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
WORK HOURS: Full-Time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.