- 203817 - Electrical Engineer
- Up to $72.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Engineer for a contract opportunity in Marietta, GA.
This position is 100% onsite.
Produce electrical wiring schematic drawings using Mentor Graphics Capital-Logic from Electrical Source Data (ESD)
- Produce electrical Build-to-Product definition (wire cards) using Mentor Graphics Capital
- Produce harness assembly drawings using Mentor Graphics-HarnessXC and CATIA V5
- Will work with other subsystems engineers to establish electrical loads and wiring requirements for various subsystem components
- Must have familiarity with sizing primary and secondary power distribution wire IAW AS50881
- Must have familiarity with EMI/EMC wiring requirements and cable shielding principles
- Will work with Air Vehicle, Mission Systems, and Manufacturing during build and troubleshooting
Accredited Bachelor's Degree
4/10 work schedule
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x284 or (800) 927-9318 x284
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.