- 203849 - Business Analyst
- CA-Central California
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Business Analyst - Generalist for a contract opportunity in Burbank, CA.
The Sr. Business Analyst will be responsible for closely collaborating on the integration of new technologies and workflows as they are designed, developed, deployed, and integrated across our system landscape.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead business requirements gather efforts with various business stakeholders and user groups for initiatives
• Analyze and convert user requirements into functional design and specifications
• Collaborate with business areas to identify, document, and communicate business needs
• Document, analyze and assess current business processes and underlying systems / applications
• Produce high quality business and technical artifacts, including requirement specifications, process flows, functional design specification, mock-ups, and wireframes
• Plan, facilitate and execute system / functional testing and UAT for projects and enhancements
• Understand the relationships, dependencies and impact of integrated business functions, core systems, applications, and technical platforms
• Contribute to status reports, risk and issue logs
• Perform other duties as required or assigned
• Provide initial level 1 application support for Product Lifecycle Management systems
• Business requirement documentation and user stories
• Current & Future State Process Flows
• Functional Design Specifications
• User Test Plans & Test Scripts
• Status Report Updates
• Risk & Issue Log Updates
• 4+ years' experience as a business analyst
• Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting, and managing business, functional and technical requirements
• Expertise in modeling / mapping current-state to future-state business processes
• Experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile / Lean methodologies
• Experience in test planning, test case development and execution
• Working knowledge of a variety of technologies and platforms
o Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence)
o Project Management Tools (i.e., Monday.com)
o Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project and Visio
• Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects, activities, and tasks under time constraints
• Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment
• Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• High energy level, adaptive and a strong team player with a good work ethic
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be a self-starter
• Must demonstrate resiliency when met with challenges or setbacks
Accredited Bachelor's Degree
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.