- 203873 - Retail Sales Specialist
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Retail Sales Specialist C for a contract opportunity in Everett, WA.
*This position is 100% Onsite.
Develops and implements tactical and strategic action plans for profit and loss for one store at one site. Accountable for all daily cash control requirements. Receives and processes freight. Maintains stock balances, determine stock levels, organize customer orders and special events, process Mark Out of Stock (MOS) and Return to Vendor (RTV) merchandise. Completes inventory paperwork, initiates and processes inter-store transfers. Prepares and executes annual store inventory. Implements current floor sets and maintains visual standards. Initiates specialized sales events. Maintains stock room. Coordinates store maintenance activities.
• Open/close store.
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
• Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Respond to emails and communication from customers and stakeholders.
• Process POS (point of sale) purchases.
• Handle returns of merchandise.
• Processes freight and inter-store transfers for markdowns.
• Maintains organized stock room and store inventory preparation.
• Prepares and processes store orders for customers.
• Identifies and reports safety and housekeeping issues.
• Restock store when necessary.
• Routinely cleans store.
• Reports all customer complaints to Store Manager.
• Follows all companies’ policies and procedures.
• 2+ years of sales experience or customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain professional appearance.
• Maintains a positive and professional attitude.
• Strong knowledge in common business applications (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel).
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Quick learner and discipline and willingness to learn from others.
Ability to lift 35 pounds. Be comfortable being on your feed for multiple hours a day.
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
PART TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The candidate selected to fill this assignment must successfully pass a credit check performed by the client.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.