- 203878 - Engineer Aeronautical 2
- $48.31 to $60.39 DOE
- 3 months
- 10% of the time for support of customer or backup mission operations center.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related discipline and 5 years’ experience; 3 years with Masters; or PhD
• Ability to work within, task, and manage a group of diversified individuals with varying backgrounds to achieve mission success.
• Prior experience conducting on-orbit mission operations and resolving satellite and ground system anomalies.
• Experience writing technical documents for external customers
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including ability to make persuasive presentations to external customers at milestone reviews
• Experience working with mission operations and customer organizations of NASA Goddard Customer
• Experience with ICESat2 or the LEOStar Bus
• Experience working on government systems and/or government process environment
• Experience with at least one S/C Subsystem (ADCS, CDH, COMM, EPDS, Thermal, FSW).
• Prior experience with ITOS ground control software
• Experience with MAESTRO command and control software
School must be accredited.
9/80 work schedule.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.