- 203915 - Software Engineer
- Up to $97.92 DOE
- 7 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for a contract opportunity in Littleton/Waterton, CO.
Client is seeking Software Engineers who will participate in design engineering, integration, and testing of data exploitation applications for commercial, military and intelligence users. We are looking for highly motivated and experienced Software Engineers to join our fast-paced development team. Successful candidates will have a commendable work ethic, good communication skills, a great attitude, be a results-oriented team player, creative thinker and problem-solver, and follow all ethical standards of the client.
Software Engineer responsibilities will include:
• Designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging software
• Participating in the full software development lifecycle using the SAFEs Agile Methodology
• Developing creative, straightforward solutions to technical and user experience challenges
• Participating in the team's daily standups, testing, and demos
• Developing unit tests and test procedures to assist in maintaining code coverage
• Providing inputs towards the architecture solution
• Experience in one or more programming software languages: Java, C++ and/or Python
• Agile Software Development experience
• Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
• Machine Learning, Data Analytics experience
• Experience with XML and/or JSON data schema development
• Cloud Solution knowledge
• Docker and Kubernetes knowledge
• DevSecOps knowledge
Accredited Bachelor's Degree
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.