- 204014 - EHS Disability Management Specialist 3
- 7 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Disability Management Specialist 3 for a contract/hybrid opportunity in Everett, WA.
*This position is HYBRID, 3 days onsite.
• Works with management and employees to initiate and facilitate interactive discussions for medical restrictions and qualifications
• Identifies essential job functions and reasonable accommodations, reassignment processes and potential outcomes
• Works with third party administrators and Workers' Compensation Administrators to assist with detailed claims management
• Performs analysis to ensure consistent placement decisions
• Facilitates employee's return to work
• Documents, maintains and extracts employee case information and ensures data integrity and confidentiality
• Provides early intervention to injured or ill employees to prevent time loss from work
• Bachelor degree or higher
• 3+ years of experience in Worker’s Compensation, Vocational Rehabilitation, Disability Management, Reasonable Accommodation, Work related injuries or Return to Work Programs
• Capable of working any shift
• Experience with medical confidentiality
• Experience with the administration, including case management, of reasonable accommodation process and disability related (e.g. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)) laws, policies and regulatory requirement
• Experience with government laws and regulation
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x183 or (800) 927-9318 x183
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.