- 204066 - Specification Writer 3
- $37.2 to $46.50 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Specification Writer 3 for a contract opportunity in Chandler, AZ.
Edit and format technical data for use in documents or sections of documents such as manuals, procedures and specifications. Ensure technical documentation is accurate, complete, meets editorial and government specifications and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format and style. May assist in establishing style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations.
Ability to utilize a broad range of software applications and conversion tools to access and integrate technical documentation. Software includes Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat. Demonstrates a good understanding of document structure, familiarity with large documents and presentations, templates, styles, table of contents, etc. Accuracy and consistency of work is important. Team work is required as well as the ability to work independently.
• Perform word processing and editing of documents to ensure all are prepared in accordance with contract requirements, department standards and guidelines. This effort may be required for classified and unclassified documents.
• Provide to or perform Word Processing Work with Data Managers/Tech Writers and various engineering disciplines to ensure on-time delivery of data.
• High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years additional education and/or related experience.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Excellent experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
High School Diploma is required.
School must be accredited.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.