- 204087 - Fabrication Specialist B
- West Jordan
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 20 Fabrication Specialist's B for a contract opportunity in West Jordan, UT.
Performs machine set-up, machining, welding set-up, welding, sheet metal fabrication and extrusion, tube bending and fabrication tasks. Performs composite lay-up, fabrication and assembly tasks. Assembles precision mechanical and electro-mechanical components. Assembles, repairs, modifies and installs various power plants and drive trains. Perform soldering on electronic and avionics products. Assembles and installs wire harnesses and avionics products. Prepares test articles, fixtures and data collection devices to perform various tests. Performs basic organic chemical conversion and paint preparation. Applies routine organic coatings for corrosion protection and appearance requirements. Works on articles of limited complexity following established drawings and requirements.
- Successfully completing training is a contingency for this assignment
- This role is fully on-site
- Some lifting 10-30lbs, all work done standing.
- Interviews are one and done, on-site
- 1-5 things HM is looking for on resumes: Safety, manufacturing to tight tolerances, high pace schedule driven, first pass quality, follow standard work
- Helping to construct world class Aerospace composite parts and structures
Accredited High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
4:30 am - 3:30 pm
THIS IS FIRST SHIFT, MON-THUR, 4:45 AM - 3:30 pm, 10 HOUR SHIFTS/4 DAYS A WEEK
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x223 or (800) 927-9318 x223
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.