- 204376 - Software Engineer
- Up to $55.06 DOE
- 11 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for a hybrid contract opportunity in Littleton/Waterton, CO.
• Responsible for the full software development lifecycle from requirements development through integrated test on flight-like hardware
• Strengthen the software infrastructure deployed to spacecraft flight computers
• Team-oriented attitude and work style
• A strong desire to innovate
• Experience with Embedded Systems
• Understanding of DevSecOps
• Ability to work within multiple programming languages, operating systems, and development environments
• Passion for spaceflight and the systems that make it a reality
• Experience with C, C++, and Python programmin languages
• Embedded Software Development
• Object Oriented Design / Development
• Clearly communicate ideas and collaborate across multiple teams
Accredited Bachelor's Degree
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.