- 204395 - Dynamics Analyst Engineer
- Up to $45.57 DOE
- 12 motnhs
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Dynamics Analyst Engineer for a hybrid contract opportunity in Littleton, CO.
This position will be 50% onsite, 50% remote.
-Model and analyze spacecraft systems dynamic performance
-Contribute to a team of highly skilled dynamic engineers to develop novel and cutting edge solutions to complex problems
-Support ground and flight testing data analysis to validate dynamic models as well as component and integrated flight designs
-Present technical results to both internal and external customers
-Support cross-functional technical and project teams
Experienced in the use of finite element or finite difference analysis modeling to conduct component and system level transient dynamic analysis for complex systems. Experience with dynamic analysis and modeling programs such as NX (Simcenter)/NASTRAN, ANSYS, Abaqus, Matlab, Mathcad, CREO, and TeamCenter
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative and highly integrated team environment
- Ability and desire to assume ownership of tasks and drive to closure quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of an applicable experience with spacecraft or aircraft structural analysis methods, including classical hand calculations and experience with mechanical joints
- Ability to apply new and advanced analytical techniques necessary to perform structural analysis
- Knowledge of structural characteristics and the ability to generate free body diagrams detailing load paths through complex systems
Accredited Bachelor's Degree
4/10 work schedule
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.