- 204517 - Senior Front-End Developer
- $55 to $60.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Front-End Developer for a contract opportunity in Tewksbury, MA.
The Chemical Analysis business provides a broad mix of analytical instruments and services to a diverse range of end user markets including Safety & Security, Environmental, Food Safety, Life Sciences, Medical, Energy, and Minerals and Mining. Its instruments are deployed globally in the field and on the line, in dynamic environments where customers put a premium on quality, reliability and ease of use. The Chemical Analysis business operates within a global footprint with more than 2,000 colleagues, delivering product solutions to customers that allow for confident, on-the-spot decision making.
• Building of graphical user interface widgets and workflows from UxD completed designs.
• Customization of individual buttons, checkboxes, text inputs, tables and other interface components.
• Participate in code, design, and test plan reviews.
• Provide technical guidance, mentorship, and coach team members.
• Work with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies in a Test Driven Development environment.
• Senior level experience with Windows platforms
• Experience with C# and Winforms, WPF a plus, specifically in the user interface
• Senior experience with C# controls and UI coding
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Tools: Git, Jira and Confluence
Experience with C# and Winforms, WPF a plus, specifically in the user interface
Building of graphical user interface widgets and workflows from UxD completed designs.
WINFORM AND/OR WPF EXPERIENCE.
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent work experience
• Min of 3-5 years of related experience
WORK HOURS: Full-Time; 9-5pm.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x283 or (800) 927-9318 x283
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.