- 204585 - Quality Coordinator / IATF Coordinator
- Up to $32.98 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Quality Coordinator / IATF Coordinator for a contract opportunity in Detroit, MI.
Evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering or technology principles and techniques to assigned business problems. Ensures that results meet established needs, goals and timelines. Solid knowledge of Waterfall and Agile development methodologies and be able to implement those methodologies.
1. Develops and implements Test Strategy, Test plans. Defines test approaches using technical requirements and inputs from Business Analysts.
2. Creates and executes detailed test scenarios, traceability matrix, test scripts and workflows for assigned applications from the user’s perspective, applying systematic testing principles to attain good coverage. Submits comprehensive report results and performs bug-fix verification tests.
3. Creates, maintains and executes automated regression suites.
4. Performs data set up, smoke testing of the test environments as part of environment readiness before the start of testing cycle.
5. Works closely with Project Managers, Business SMEs, and Software Developers to ensure successful implementation of requirements and software development standards.
6. Utilizes lifecycle management platform, bug tracking system, and collaborative programs to coordinate business processes.
7. Evaluates testing effectiveness and consults with management to implement adjustments.
8. Participates in Program / Work Stream meetings in related business areas.
9. Performs related duties as assigned.
Typically reports to project manager or business lead or supervisor.
Requires 1-2 years of previous QA experience and any related education and / or certifications required by the team
High School Diploma Required
First shift, 8:00 - 4:30pm
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x340 or (800) 927-9318 x340
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.