- 204677 - Content Writer
- Remote Work
- $45.26 to $78.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Content Writer for a contract opportunity offering remote work in Hillsboro, OR.
The Content Writer is a member of the Global Commercial Operations Team which is responsible for creating various content for the end-to-end Sales and Service Operation Processes. This includes business processes in the CRM (Dynamic 365) & ERP (QAD) applications.
To thrive in this role you are somebody that can understand process flows and can translate them to SOPs, e-learnings and other types of learning content. You will be working with a cross collaborative team to create and publish content, as well as measure the impact and effectiveness of the content created.
You will enjoy working in a high paced and dynamic environment within a global matrix environment and enjoy working with diverse team members.
This position has a strong focus on delivering high-quality documentation & content that meet certain standards.
We welcome candidates that enjoy working in a diverse, multi-disciplinary, groundbreaking technology environment where personal development and team collaboration are key to success, to make the impossible possible for our customers.
Diversity in our teams is an important element to build an effective and challenging working environment. Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement are key characteristics that we expect and are part of our community.
• Collaborate with the Commercial teams to seek out and develop process documentation and training content across all Global regions
• Play an active role in brainstorming how to build written and spoken content and use best judgement
• Establish clear and concise content for process instructions
• Collaborate with our training specialists to develop training material
• Support communication campaigns
• Proven experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a creative writing role preferred
• Bachelor's degree in journalism, writing, communications or related field
• Creative skills and usage of drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding.
• Background in Commercial Processes is preferred
• Able to work in a global team with flexible hour commitments
A proactive critical thinker who is a good communicator, can work well independently after being provided the tools & guidance to succeed, can make good judgement calls & doesn't need constant validation from the team on decisions, can work well in a team enviroment, & has the skillset to deliver quality good output
Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
WORK HOURS: Full-Time
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x183 or (800) 927-9318 x183
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.