- 204707 - Production Control Support
- $14 to $28.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking Production Control Support for a contract opportunity in Manassas, VA.
• Create and maintain As Built List’s (ABL) in accordance with configuration management (CM) requirements for all production units from build to system sell off.
• Ensuring 100% accuracy of customer deliverable ABL while conducting in-person verification during customer witness.
• Compiles records concerning quantity, cost, and type of material received, shipped, in stock or inventory, and/or in production. Plans and/or controls inventory of finished goods for sales as well as develops and maintains inputs to inventory system.
• Maintaining equipment records in system while Creating UIDs in accordance with policy for production hardware.
• Maintain Calibration records while ensure assets are tracked and provided to Metrology for calibration upgrade.
• Expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules.
• Uses knowledge of production, procurement, and engineering departments to alert proper authorities regarding potential problems and appropriate remedial action. Ensures that customer requirements are implemented, and reviews change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies.
3 years of Inventory Analyst Experience
3 years of Experience with Part Management.
High School Diploma or GED
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x223 or (800) 927-9318 x223
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.