- 204769 - Technicial Analyst
- Up to $31.64 DOE
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Technical Analyst for a contract opportunity in Skaneateles, NY.
This position is 100% onsite.
This position supports Client's customers who operate one of the many medical devices it manufactures. This is a Tier I call center position working queue calls. This is not a typical help desk position; this team does not troubleshoot PC problems or standard desktop software applications. This position requires personnel to troubleshoot medical equipment deployed in hospitals, clinics, doctor's offices, pharmacies, and other sales channels. Agents primarily handle two types of issues; 1) problems with the medical device itself (hardware), 2) problems with the medical device transferring diagnostic and/or vital sign data to the client's network. (software/connectivity).
Responsibilities include the following:
1. Take ownership of customer and partner issues through resolution by providing technical support to our customers and partners via phone, email and other support channels as required.
2. Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer and partner issues related to application use and configuration.
3. Assist field service technicians with remote troubleshooting activities (hardware and software).
4. Provide prompt and accurate feedback of issue status to customers and partners.
5. Effectively and professionally communicate complex technical issues to a broad range of customers, partners, and departments internal and external to the organization.
6. Periodically assume after hours/weekend on-call rotation; work extended hours on occasion to resolve critical break/fix issues for top tier customers.
7. Accurately and professionally document all communication with customers and partners within the call and quality system according to regulatory requirements.
8. Proactively collaborate with peers to assist in resolving customer and partner issues.
9. Escalate customer issues to Tier II/III teams as needed. Provide detail description of the problem along with troubleshooting steps that have been performed and all outcomes resulting from actions.
10. Place orders for parts as related to service repair and troubleshooting for customers and field service.
Requires excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, innovative approach to problem-solving. A commitment to quality and customer service is required. Prior call center experience preferred, BMET experience highly desired. Requires 3 to 5 years of experience in network system support, call center associate or acute care experience with a technical background.
Accredited Associates degree in electronics or computer technology is preferred; equivalent experience is acceptable combined with technical certifications.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.