- 204775 - Engineer Software 3
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- San Diego
- $56.84 to $71.05 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking one Engineer Software 3 for a contract/hybrid opportunity in San Diego, CA.
- C/C++ Programming (C++ 14+)
- Modern CMAKE (3.0+)
- Linux Development Environment
- Comfortable reading third party and internal source code
- (C/C++, CMAKE, Make)
- Basic Network Knowledge
- Experience with development part of the lifecycle as well as integration of SW into HW
- Basic understanding of Xilinx MPSoC a plus(if don't have this specifically, a good embedded SW engr might figure it out)"
- Experience NETCONF/YANG
- Experience with Cryptograph Software Libraries
- (OpenSSL, PEM, PKI, Key Management, etc.)
- TLS v1.3, DTLS 1.2
Bachelor's degree is required.
School must be accredited.
This position is HYBRID, candidate must be available to report onsite to San Diego, CA.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Alejandro Diaz Tejada
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x229 or (800) 927-9318 x229
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.