- 204810 - Material Analyst
- Up to $22.83 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Material Analyst for a contract opportunity in Northwood, OH.
Basic Function: Facilitate daily inventory cycle count activities utilizing plant operating processes.
- Prepare required cycle count documentation.
- Analyze and reconcile any immediate discrepancies.
- Enters cycle information in required system.
- Notify appropriate parties including customer or supplier, if required, of any pending inventory related delivery issues
- Work with engineering, operations, and materials departments to assist in coordination of engineering/process changes and minimization of obsolete materials and at-risk inventory.
- Work with MRP system to update supplier parameters, inventory, and perform cycle counts.
- Engages in safe practices as well as follows safety rules and job rotations.
- Must be willing to report unsafe conditions, reporting unsafe acts, participating in safety/ergonomic committees, participating in safety Kaizen events, participating in blue sky initiatives, participating in
safety audits, and participating in safety observation feedback events.
- Assist the plant in achieving safety goals while achieving and maintaining Safe Workplace and Environmental and Sustainability objectives.
- Reviews and understands the Customer Specific
- Other duties as required. by Materials Manager
- SAP intermediate experience.
Must be computer literate and familiar with appropriate software programs.
SAP is required.
High school graduate or the equivalent.
Required Years of Experience
2+ yrs in related position
1st shift position Monday – Friday 8 am – 5pm with after hours and weekend support as needed
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.