- 204917 - Engineer Aeronautical 3
- $59.01 to $73.76 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Engineer Aeronautical 3 for a contract opportunity in Elkton, MD.
The contracted systems engineering will be tasked with the following items and supporting 2 separate programs:
1. Assisting the lead systems engineer with gathering test, analysis, and inspection data to support program Functional Configuration Audit.
2. Generating deliverable test and verification reports to meet Contract Deliverable Requirements
3. Assisting and leading meetings with the customer to review any questions on verification items.
1. Assist the lead systems engineer in developing the Statement of Work for Systems Engineering effort.
2. Reviewing and proposing specification updates with the customer on a weekly basis such that contractual obligations meet technical expectations.
3. Supporting Systems Engineering Lead in preparation for PDR including…
a. Developing Verification and Validation Plans
b. Development of Qualification Plans
c. Use of IBM Rational DOORs to input and upkeep requirements
d. Development of PDR Package in conjunction with Project Engineering
e. Risk and Opportunity Management via internal risk tool.
Any other duties as required.
High school diploma
Experience using IBM Rational DOORs
Ability to work and communicate effectively remotely
Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Experience executing System Requirements Reviews (SRR), Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), and Critical Design Reviews (CDR)
High school diploma required..
School must be accredited.
9/80 work schedule.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.