- 204936 - Assembler B
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking 100 Assembler B's for a contract opportunity in North Charleston, SC.
Site Requisition – Airport and North Campus SOW Business need.
Managers are currently looking for candidates with aviation experience or graduates from an aviation school
Performs routine production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
- Experience with aircraft structural parts fabrication, assembly processes and procedures
- Experience with conventional lathe, milling, precision measuring, power, pneumatic and hand tools
- Experience using software applications for internet navigation, email, Microsoft Suite and/or other specialized computer applications
- Experience utilizing and following detailed work instructions, reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, or specifications
- Ability to adhere to high standards of Safety and Compliance to regulation
- Carrying/Lifting up to 10-35 pounds
- Ability to work with High Hazard Chemicals
- Flexion/Extension (head bent down, head bent back), Handling, Kneeling, Bending at the waist, Reaching (overhead), Rotation of head/neck, Standing, Twisting at the waist and walking.
- Climbing/balancing (stairs, ladders, poles, scaffolding, inclined surfaces), Crawling, Crouching (squatting),
- Capable of drilling, reaming, filling, removing and installing fasteners, Shimming, accurately measuring, and documenting data.
- Use of high impact vibratory tools (bucking/riveting)
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
FULL TIME/VARIABLE SHIFT
WORK HOURS: Must be able to work variable shifts - 1st, 2nd 3rd.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x332 or (800) 927-9318 x332
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.