- 204974 - Electrical Engineer
- Up to $100.00 DOE
- 2 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Engineer for a hybrid contract opportunity in Eagan, MN.
**Hybrid - Mostly remote but must come on site in as needed due to specific program requirements <25%**
-Support electrical design team in the layout and route of printed circuit boards, readying them for fabrication.
- 10-20 years of experience.
- Highly experienced in layout and route of very complex printed circuit boards (10+ layers in some cases).
- Experience in working in a team with mechanical and electrical engineers to find optimal layout solutions.
- Prior experience routing high speed (10+ Gbps) and/or RF (6+ GHz) traces.
- Prior experience calculating impedance characteristics, board stackup requirements, etc.
- Highly proficient in Cadence/OrCAD PCB Professional.
- Familiarity with schematic capture, circuit analysis. Familiarity with full suite of Cadence/OrCAD design tools.
4/10 OR 5/40
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.