- 205176 - Supplier Quality Specialist 3
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Supplier Quality Specialist 3 for a contract opportunity in Davenport, IA.
Plans and conducts audits and assessments of supplier's systems, processes and products. Documents and reports audit and assessment results. Inspects or verifies products for compliance with requirements. Assists with assessments of supplier capability and capacity to perform current or potential future work. Provides supplier education and coaching on quality systems, regulatory compliance issues and company initiatives. Resolves routine issues and concerns.
- Contractor will be regularly receiving requests for source inspection, traveling to supplier facilities to perform inspections, monitor testing/packaging/assembling, and receiving materials.
- Will require regular travel to supplier facilities in IA, NE, SD, MO, and KS
- Inspection Experience
- Computer savvy, with good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good Communicator
- Candidate must provide own transportation (mileage reimbursement, overnight travel expensed, credit card provided)
- Must pass vision exam
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
8 am - 5 pm
Travel Required-Position will require regular travel to supplier facilities within the region to perform quality inspections
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.