- 205429 - Systems Engineer
- Fort Worth
- Up to $150.00 DOE
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for a contract opportunity in Fort Worth, TX.
The candidate will become a Battle Space Environment (BSE) Systems Architect. Considered a technical SME and has large scale simulation experience. Responsible for developing overall systems design for BSE product being developed. Also, responsible for ensuring Engineers are developing their BSE products according to the System Design. This candidate should have considerable experience in the area of fighter aircraft simulation. This candidate should have considerable experience in the area of fighter aircraft simulation.
- The candidate will have experience developing Integration and Test Labs Hardware architecture.
Desired skills :
- The candidate should have large scale complex software development experience.
- The candidate will have fighter aircraft simulation experience.
- The candidate will have knowledge of F-35 and/or F-22 aircraft weapons systems.
- The candidate must have sensor modeling experience.
- The candidate has experience developing Theater type simulation environment.
- The candidate has experience working with Intel Agencies developing threat and friendly entities.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x230 or (800) 927-9318 x230
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.