- 205534 - Manufacturing Maintenance Technician II
- CA-Bay Area
- Up to $30.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician II for a contract opportunity in Petaluma, CA.
• Advanced industrial mechanic skills and knowledge.
• Basic skills in industrial, electrical, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
• Basic experience with air compressors, compressed air dryers, refrigeration, HVAC and Chillers.
• Basic experience with painting, carpentry and small-scale construction.
• Basic knowledge of 5-S principles.
• Ability to work in fast paced production environment under high volume/high quality standards.
• Ability to work overtime, off shifts and call ins as required.
• Work well within a team environment and ability to work independently, self-motivated.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bilingual preferred.
• Follow company policies and safety rules.
• PC skills required including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.