- 205617 - Production/Inventory Coordinator B
- SC-South Carolina
- North Charleston
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Production/Inventory Coordinator B for a contract opportunity in North Charleston, SC.
*This position is 100% ONSITE.
• Processes and moves production and other materials into and out of storage, production and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions
• Monitors work in process
• Communicates status of parts and materials using automated systems and manual reporting methods to insure parts availability
• Identifies and solves problems or discrepancies of limited scope with parts and materials using established procedures or processes
• Coordinates with various functions to set priorities, expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays
• Works under general supervision
If hired, successful completion of training is a contingency for this assignment.
o Ability to lift, push and pull up to 35 pounds frequently within an 8 hour shift
o Ability to walk, stand, climb and descend stairs, bend and lift items, package materials and unload materials from containers frequently throughout the shift
o 1+ years of experience in Supply Chain or Inventory Management
o Ability to drive a golf cart
o Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
o 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
o 1+ years of experience working in a collaborative team environment
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
FULL TIME/SECOND SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 1:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.