- 205683 - Aircraft Painter
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 4 Aircraft Painter's for a contract opportunity in Mesa, AZ.
Prepares, paints, and finishes coating to aircraft, parts, and assemblies. Lay out paint schemes and designs. Performs specialized paint assignments. Identify nonconforming detail parts, assemblies and processes. Work with engineering to improve manufacturing processes.
- Successfully completing training is a contingency for this assignment
- There is potential to go FTE
- This role is fully on-site
- There is some potential for OT
- Physical limitations on SOW: Some confined spaces, some lifting up to 50 lbs., standing for long periods
- Their work will touch on the Apache helicopter
- Must be computer literate and able to navigate computer
- Experience in an aviation paint shop, dependability and what is listed: Prepares, paints, and finishes coating to aircraft, parts, and assemblies. Lay out paint schemes and designs. Performs specialized paint assignments. Identify nonconforming detail parts, assemblies and processes. Work with engineering to improve manufacturing processes.
Accredited High School Diploma or GED
5 am - 1:30 pm
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.