- 205692 - Documentation Specialist
- $18 to $20.00 DOE
- 9 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Documentation Specialist for a contract opportunity in Rockwood, TN.
• Take photos of product to be used in Work Instructions
• Gather information from Operators for Work Instructions
• Create Work Instructions on Dozuki including writing content and uploading photos.
• Review completed Work Instructions with Operators to identify needed changes.
• Recommend acceptability of products/processes.
• Make recommendations to improve products and/or processes.
• Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Experience with using Tablets and Computers.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrate the values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
• Ability to differentiate colors accurately.
Level of Visual Acuity: Reading from computer monitor and Tablet. Able to differentiate color.
Physical Activities: Balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions.
Physical Requirements: Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move object.
Environmental Conditions: The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must have good writing skills.
• Must have basic problem-solving skills.
• Must have basic organizational skills.
• Must be able to follow written procedures (SOP's).
• Must be able to work independently with occasional assistance.
• High School education or equivalent preferred.
Full-Time; Day Shift (8:30am-4:30pm).
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x206 or (800) 927-9318 x206
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.