- 205698 - Senior Information Systems Security Manager
- 12 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Information Systems Security Manager for a direct hire opportunity in Camden, AR.
Responsibilities of the ISSM include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, maintaining, and overseeing the system security program and policies for their assigned facility or area of responsibility
- Ensuring compliance with current government security policies, concepts, and measures when working with stakeholders to design and develop new systems
- Developing and implementing an effective system security education, training, and awareness program
- Maintaining a working knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures
- Identifying and mitigating system vulnerabilities based on risk and impact
- Developing, maintaining, and updating Plans of Actions, and Milestones (POA&M) in order to identify system weaknesses, mitigation, and timelines for applying corrective actions
- Certifying to government Authorizing Officials (AOs) that the requirements and procedures listed within the security plan are in accordance with contractually imposed regulations (NISPOM, NIST SP 800-53, DAAPM, JSIG, etc.)
- Ensuring systems are operated and maintained in accordance with the Security Plan and government issued Authorization to Operate (ATO)
- Ensuring audit records are collected and analyzed
- Obtaining and maintaining NISP Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), and/or applicable government system access, in order to effectively manage all security authorizations for systems under their purview
- Managing, maintaining, and executing the continuous monitoring strategy
- Conducting periodic assessments of systems and ensuing corrective actions are taken for all vulnerabilities and findings
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and/or Linux system administration (2+ years)
- Familiarity with security configuration control and change management (SCCM)
- Experience with networking concepts (switches, network security, TACLANE)
- Experience with security concepts (Data Loss Prevention, Active Directory, and Security Log Analysis)
- Active and continuous learner - either higher education or Continuing Professional Education
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Employees in these positions must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer; stamina to sit or stand and maintain attention to detail despite interruptions; may occasionally lift/carry/push/pull up to 25 pounds; may require occasional walking, climbing, stooping, crouching, and/or bending; and vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. Will require the ability to travel by air or auto. May require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, safety shoes, and shop coats.
- DOD 8570.1 Certified (Level II or higher); Security+ or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other applicable 8570.1 certifications required.
Requires an accredited Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline and six (6) years of directly related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
These positions may be expected to work varying shifts and hours to ensure successful operation of activities in the organization.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.