- 205707 - Administrative Assistant
- Salt Lake City
- $24 to $31.00 DOE
- 11 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a contract opportunity in Salt Lake City, UT.
Seeking an administrative assistant to perform administrative and staff support duties for the Operations organization within the Broadband Communication Systems sector. The individual must demonstrate the highest level of personal integrity, professionalism, and work ethic as well as delivering a high level of customer service for internal customers while maintaining strict confidence. They must be meticulous at task management and execution excellence. Must take initiative in working autonomously or in a group setting and use sound judgement. Easily adapts to changing environments and multiple competing demands. This role is often the initial contact and requires professional interaction with all levels of management.
Manage calendars, answer phones, schedule/coordinate meetings and events.
• Prepare documents, spreadsheets, reports, presentations and maintain appropriate databases using the Microsoft Office suite or other approved tools.
• Make travel arrangements and process expense reports.
• Professionally interface with internal and external contacts at all levels.
• Ensure consistency and collaboration amongst other administrators/teams.
• Interface with customer offices, coordinating meetings and events and representing the company as a highly regarded professional.
• Coordinate with security personnel to ensure clearances and facilities are suitable for the meeting purpose.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and ensure tasks are completed on time, often requiring the initiative to develop and initiate processes.
o Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
o Possess excellent communication skills, quality commitment, customer focus, strong interpersonal skills and be adaptable.
o Demonstrates initiative and teamwork.
High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of 8 years related experience; or equivalent or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.