- 205708 - Order Management Support B
- Grand Rapids
- $17 to $22.00 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Order Management Support B for a contract opportunity in Grand Rapids, MI.
In this position, the candidate will act as primary customer point of contact for inquiries, problem resolution, order entry, quoting, schedule changes, credit issues, warranty administration, on-line technical publications administration, and AOG support for client. They will submit quotes for price and availability of client standard products based upon inventory levels or production availability. In addition, they will review all customer purchase orders for production items after resolving specific conditions, acknowledges purchase orders with negotiated terms and conditions, and advise status of open orders to the customer. They will also be responsible for insuring that all mutually agreed purchase order requirements, including delivery schedules, are accomplished.
• Take ownership of the RMA/Part 21 process and assist other Order Admins with processing any/all open orders as they occur.
• Document/improve current process in order to help maintain customer established TAT (Turn around times).
• Ensure export control requirements are being met as they relate to the Customer Support Administrator position.
• Takes the lead to improve the way we do business with all Customers. Identify, recommend, and implement innovative process improvements.
• Ensures SOP’s are updated upon completion of process improvement projects.
• Participates in business to business capabilities through Web-site enhancements and E-commerce upgrades.
• Manages customer relationships beyond current business activities by developing relationships with Customers.
• Will be responsible for all interfaces between client and customers regarding contract/PO matters.
• Can manage customer conflict with tact to ensure a win-win solution.
• Demonstrates thorough knowledge of MRP systems and will become knowledgeable with MRPs as it relates to the Order Management function.
• Demonstrates empowerment, ownership, and accountability throughout all aspects of the Order Management position.
• Maintains current customer files and archive files and correspondence greater than one year old.
• Assists other Order Management administrators when required. Provides support to Regional Sales Managers and pro-actively communicates sales activity.
• Responsible for performing job duties in a manner consistent with established Ethics and Standards.
• Responsible for working a manner consistent with established safety rules and regulations and the use and maintenance of required personal protective equipment; including, but not limited to safety glasses, etc.
• May develop and process dealer agreements with the necessary management approvals.
• Performs job duties in accordance with approved procedures established in support of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.
• Works in Excel, specifically developing pivot tables, charts and formulas.
• Experience with customer account management and purchase order reviews
Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
Schools must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.