- 205932 - Software Engineer
- $41.5 to $79.13 DOE
- 6 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 (two) Software Engineers for a contract opportunity in Littleton/Waterton, CO.
This position would be full time on site at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO or Sunnyvale, CA location
• Previous C, C++, or Python experience supporting the development of software architectures.
• Knowledge of embedded systems architectures and test experience using embedded systems
• Demonstrated experience using the Agile methodology in the development, integration and test of complex software systems and environments.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience executing projects with agile processes and tools
• Programming background in C/C++ and Python
• Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic multi-disciplinary environment
• Familiarity with software architecture, and software design
Accredited Bachelor's Degree.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Alejandro Diaz Tejada
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x229 or (800) 927-9318 x229
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.